As one of EW Serfontein & Associates Incorporated’s prime fields of expertise, we offer extensive legal services relating to Sectional Titles. Mr. Ernst Serfontein has many years of experience in legal matters concerned with Sectional Titles and Home Owners Associations, presiding as Arbitrator in related disputes. He is considered one of the most experienced and prominent Attorneys in Pretoria when it comes to Sectional Titles.
We provide quality legal advice to the following bodies or persons in matters pertaining to Sectional Titles and Home Owners Associations (or so-called full title complexes):
- Owners of units in a Sectional Title complex
- Trustees of a Body Corporate
- Managing agents
- Home Owners Associations
- Directors and owners who require advice on the New Companies Act
- The drafting of Memorandum of Incorporations for Home Owners Associations
All of our services are tailored to fit the client’s specific needs and circumstances for quality legal advice and the best possible results.
Our legal advice extensively covers:
- The Sectional Titles Act
- The Rules and Regulations promulgated in terms of the Sectional Titles Act as well as the newly promulgated Sectional Titles Management Act
- The Companies Act and Regulations